30.11.11

The Market Preparation.

For a couple month now, I joined the Country Market in our town where we sell every thursday our goods all together on a big table. The market is tiny, the size of a room, but is really popular and quite well-know. It was a good way for me to meet people (up to 92 years old) and make my "addiction" for baking useful.
This week is a special one as the Christmas Market is starting in town for a month and our little Country Market will take place there too this weekend... so I am baking, a lot!
I am nearly there with my mini Christmas cakes, I just have to try the packaching now ;).... yummy....



3 comments:

Judith said...

These little cakes look lovely Audrey...I would buy them if i was at your market!! :)

Pet said...

You are such an artist. And the photographs look like little cakes too!

Audrey said...

Thank you both ;)
My Baby version of the Xmas cake has been quite popular at the market this morning... can't wait to be at the weekend one !